The R200 features a strong cast iron cylinder block mated to a light-weight aluminum 16 valve cylinder head. Service-friendly features include a reusable air filter, colour coded service points, water-in-fuel alarm, easily accessible seawater pump, one-button used oil drain system and easily replaced engine anodes.
At the core of Hyundai Seasall's Advanced diesel technology is a focus on stability, performance, fuel efficiency and reliability: key elements which make their engines world class.
Hyundai Powertrain Technology, already proven in a full range of modern diesel engines, now brings this exceptional performance and reliability to the marine market.
Cast iron cylinder block
The R200 features a strong cast iron cylinder block mated to a light-weight aluminum 16 valve cylinder head. Service-friendly features include a reusable air filter, color coded service points, water-in-fuel alarm, easily accessible seawater pump, one-button used oil drain system and easily replaced engine anodes.
The designs optimize fuel injection and intake porting to improve combustion performance, particularly low-temperature combustion stability though lean air-fuel rationing.
This ensures that we satisfy the world’s strictest exhaust emission standards while providing the smooth, quiet and efficient power for which Hyundai SeasAll is becoming known.
Solenoid Common Rail Direct Injection System(CRDi) delivers 200hp and 44kg•m of torque from the 2.2 liter In-line 4 CRDI engine.
The common rail multiple injection features make the In-line 4 R-series more environmentally friendly by minimizing the emissions of particulates and NOX.
• Cast iron engine cylinder block
• Aluminum head
• Oil cooled pistons
• In-line 4, 16-valve DOHC
• Hydraulic lash adjusters
• Intergated water jacket
• Balance shaft
• Drive belt auto tensioner
• Single serpentine belt system
• Drive belt auto tensioner
• Adjustable engine mounts
• Electric oil extraction pump
• Easily exchangeable oil filter cartridge
• Seawater cooled transmission oil cooler
• 69.0dB (RCD Standard 75dB)
• Common Rail Direct Injection (CRDi)-New Solenoid injector with 2,000 bar
• Fuel filter with sensor detecting water in fuel
• Electric low preassure pump
• Dual pressure control valve
• Low and high pressure fuel pumps
• 12 volt system and 150A alternator
• Auxiliary engine stop button
• Glow plugs for a trouble-free cold start
• NMEA2000 Converter (Optional)
• Electronic control system (Optional)
• Seawater pump driven from V-ribbed belt
• Seawater cooled intercooler, heat exchanger
• Auxiliary connector for cabin heater
• Corrosion resistant material for the seawater circuit
• E-VGT, Electrical Variable Geometry Turbocharger
Engine Operating Indicator (EOI)
• Engine self protection and diagnosis
• Displays CAN information
• Displays engine diagnostic error codes
• Audible alarm and control lamps Air Inlet system
• Oil wetted and reusable air filter
• Crankcase gas vented into the air inlet Exhaust System • Engine coolant cooled exhaust manifold • Seawater cooled exhaust elbow Emissions • IMO NOx Tier 2 and EU RCD compliant